Sunday, January 3, 2010

The past 5 months!

Wow. It has been a while since I wrote. A lot of things have happened. The best thing is that Ryan GRADUATED!!!!! I am so excited. On Dec. 23rd I went to his graduation with his Dad, my Mom, Dad and Sister. It was a wonderful graduation. I am so proud of him.

The past 5 months:
  • I finished work at UCSD
  • Packed up the San Diego apartment
  • Moved to my parents house
  • Started sewing on my Mom's new sewing machine
  • Looked long and hard for an apartment and found a great one.
  • Fainted, fell on tile and broke my jaw.
  • Got my mouth wired shut the Sunday before Thanksgiving and flew to see Ryan with a wired mouth.
  • Got some of my wires cut.
  • Moved into the L.A. apartment and set it all up.

It's been a crazy 2009. I am excited for 2010. Here are some pics. I will write more at a later time. (If you see wires on my mouth I still have wires on my gums. Hopefully on Monday they will take them out.)







6 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats Ryan! Ouch Lisa! Sorry to hear about the broken jaw and wires. Hopefully those wires come off soon and everything is ok! Have fun together in LA!

Darby Family said...

It is wonderful to here that you are alive and mostly doing well. Broken jaw- ouch! Congrats to Ryan. We miss you and hope to see you soon. Let us know when you get settled. Hope the jaw heals soon.

Jay-Dub said...

So your mom got a new sewing machine huh?


Seriously, hope your face is feeling better and 1000 congrats to Ryan!

lisa c. said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations Ryan!! That's awesome! I am happy for you to Lisa, to have Ryan back and you guys getting settled in LA. Sorry about the broken jaw, but I hope that is healing well and that the wires do come off soon. Talk to you later!

hairofgold said...

Congrats again! I am so glad you could come visit last week. Hope 2010 is a great year for you both.

Maren said...

YAY FOR RYAN!!! And hello, you BROKE your jaw? How awful, but at least you were living with your mom so she could take care of right? So happy to hear you guys are back together finally!